Get Your Rebate Due To You
* Funded by the CARES Act - Government Program*
* Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERTC) refunds you for maintaining a payroll during the pandemic.
* Up to $26k per employee
* Find out now with a simple process on your end, while our CPAs calculate your cash rebate for you.
Yes even if you have received the PPP Loan, you still have money due to you from the CARES Act.
Though congress has authorized unprecedented stimulus, billions of dollars will go unclaimed.
Originally created to encourage businesses to keep employees on the payroll as they navigate the unprecedented effects of COVID-19.
The ERTC was established by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, and provides a credit to business owners based on qualified employee wages and health plan expenses paid after March 12, 2020 and before Oct 1st, 2021.
This is not a loan.
While the ERTC was created in the CARES act along with the PPP Loans - this is not a loan, there is no repayment. There are no restrictions for what recipients of the credit must use the funds.
Full Time and Part Time Employees Qualify.
The ERTC program is a refundable tax credit for business owners in 2020 and 2021. In 2020, a credit is available up to $5,000 per employee from 3/12/20-12/31/20 by an eligible employer. That is a potential of up to $5,000 per employee. In 2021 the ERC increased to $7,000 paid per employee per quarter for Q1, Q2, and Q3. That is a potential of up to $26,000 per employee.
Start-up businesses who began operations after February 15, 2020 can take a credit of up to $50,000 in both the third and fourth quarters of 2021 for a maximum credit of $100,000.
Let our expert team determine if you qualify for a sizable rebate.
By answering a few, simple, non-invasive questions our team of ERTC experts can determine if you likely qualify for a no-strings-attached tax credit. There is no cost or obligation to be pre-qualified.
Through Our Multiple Stage CPA Process You're Guaranteed To Receive Maximum Refundable Credits
Our Agency Is Hyper Responsive To You, Our Clients
No Upfront Fees To Get Qualified - 100% Contingent On Your Refund
Audit Support For Our Work - which most other firms do not offer to you.
No Other CPA Firm Offers The Rapid Rebate™ - if you qualify, receive rebate within 6 weeks
We only specialize in maximizing Employee Retention Tax Credits for small business owners. You won’t find us preparing income taxes, compiling financial statements, or providing attestation services of any kind.
When you engage us, rest assured that you’ve hired the best ERTC Firm to lock in this one-time opportunity for a large refund check from the IRS.
Find Out What Our Accounting Professionals Can Secure For Your Business Today
• Business Consulting Firm in Newport Beach, California, 19 W-2 Employees; $44,960 Credit
• Presentation Design Agency in Nashville, TN, 19 W-2 Employees; $162,979 Credit
• Restaurant Ownership Group in Florida, 224 W-2 Employees; $1,120,000 Credit
• Restaurant in Houston, Texas, 80 W-2 Employees; $400,000 Credit
• Montessori School in Addison, Illinois, 35 W-2 Employees; $175,000 Credit
• Single location Steakhouse $213,029.88
• Temp Staffing Company $259,099.46
• Hair Salon $107,792.22
• Multi-location Sandwich Shop $371,551.39
• Single location Pizza $58,255.25
• Four Location Hotel $620,416.97
• Home Health Staffing Services $599,891.59
• Nutrition Products US Distributor $1,152,330.98
• Marketing Graphics $50,954.46
•Commercial Cleaning Owner $80,394.16
• Local Restaurant $528,340.02
• HVAC Contractor $39,262.33
• Environmental Engineer $21,000.00
• Marketing Agency $50,954.46
• 4 location Mexican Restaurant $2,014,000.00
Use Our Calculator To Find Our What You Qualify For Now
Complete the Questionnaire
Start with the simple questions below to begin your claim. This creates a personalized portal for your business, which you will have solo secure access to.
See your calculations within 20 minutes of filling out the form - Pre-Qualification numbers, not final number.
Upload your 941 returns, PPP loan documents, and raw payroll data on our secure portal.
Our multiple CPA process will assure that the final calculations are rock-solid and ready to send into the IRS on your behalf, after your final approval.
We will prepare and help you file the 941-X Amended payroll returns.
The IRS will process your credit and mail you a check.
Most frequent questions and answers
*ERTC GOV is not a government agency.
There are no government agencies processing ERTC directly.
ERTC GOV is an agent of the nations largest ERTC firm.
ERTC GOV is a Third Party firm that assists its clients with ERTC filing services.
This website is not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service or any governmental organization.