Our CPAs will process all the documents and do the calculations for how much refund is due to your business with no fees required upfront.
Keep in mind our head agency (ERTCExpress / ERTC.com) has one focus...processing ERTC claims and keeping up with the ever-changing ERTC regulations.
Once you have filled out the initial form, the next step is our intake/questionnaire form and uploading your required documentation.
Our CPAs will have approximately 1 to 4 weeks of processing your documentation and running an audit on your numbers.
You will be presented with a basic work order agreement in order to have us proceed with all of your documentation. (There's no charge with this agreement).
Upon completion of your documentation, you will have the amount due to you presented to you.
It's at this point is where the 3 options for fees are presented to you:
We did market research to see the average fees charged nationwide by legitimate companies.
(Key word: Legitimate)
It's 20% to 30% average. They usually require that to be paid upfront.
With ERTC GOV you can choose to pay a lower fee by paying the entire fee or defer it till the IRS pays.
Or you can defer your upfront fees and only pay a small deposit at that time.
Then upon IRS sending the check, we are paid out of your refund.
Get Your Rebate Due To You
* Funded by the CARES Act
* Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERTC) refunds you for maintaining a payroll during the pandemic.
* Up to $26k per employee!
* Find out now with a simple process that requires less than 15 Minutes of your time to receive your cash rebate.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Even if you got both PPP Loans... businesses are STILL qualifying and receiving sizable ERTC refunds. See How Much Your Qualify For Today!
Originally created to encourage businesses to keep employees on the payroll as they navigate the unprecedented effects of COVID-19.
The ERTC was established by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, and provides a credit to business owners based on qualified employee wages and health plan expenses paid after March 12, 2020 and before Oct 1st, 2021.
This is not a loan.
While the ERTC was created in the CARES act along with the PPP Loans - this is not a loan, there is no repayment. There are no restrictions for what recipients of the credit must use the funds.
Full Time and Part Time Employees Qualify.
The ERTC program is a refundable tax credit for business owners in 2020 and 2021. In 2020, a credit is available up to $5,000 per employee from 3/12/20-12/31/20 by an eligible employer. That is a potential of up to $5,000 per employee. In 2021 the ERC increased to $7,000 paid per employee per quarter for Q1, Q2, and Q3. That is a potential of up to $26,000 per employee.
Start-up businesses who began operations after February 15, 2020 can take a credit of up to $50,000 in both the third and fourth quarters of 2021 for a maximum credit of $100,000.
Let our expert team determine if you qualify for a sizable rebate.
By answering a few, simple, non-invasive questions our team of ERTC experts can determine if you likely qualify for a no-strings-attached tax credit. There is no cost or obligation to be pre-qualified.
Guaranteed To Maximize Refundable Credits For Local And Small To Medium Sized Businesses
So Easy That Your Entire Commitment Is 15 Minutes
No Upfront Fees To Get Qualified - 100% Contingent On Your Refund
Audit-Proof Documentation For IRS Support
No Other CPA Firm Offers The 15 Minute Refund™
We only specialize in maximizing Employee Retention Tax Credits for small business owners. You won’t find us preparing income taxes, compiling financial statements, or providing attestation services of any kind.
When you engage us, rest assured that you’ve hired the best CPA Firm to lock in this one-time opportunity for a large refund check from the IRS.
Find Out What Our Accounting Professionals Can Secure For Your Business Today
These Are Just Some Of The Businesses We’ve Helped In The Past 30 Days:
• Business Consulting Firm in Newport Beach, California, 19 W-2 Employees; $44,960 Credit
• Presentation Design Agency in Nashville, TN, 19 W-2 Employees; $162,979 Credit
• Restaurant Ownership Group in Florida, 224 W-2 Employees; $1,120,000 Credit
• Restaurant in Houston, Texas, 80 W-2 Employees; $400,000 Credit
• Montessori School in Addison, Illinois, 35 W-2 Employees; $175,000 Credit
• Single location Steakhouse $213,029.88
• Temp Staffing Company $259,099.46
• Hair Salon $107,792.22
• Multi-location Sandwich Shop $371,551.39
• Single location Pizza $58,255.25
• Toilet Manufacturer $252,104.88
• Church $30,782.22
• Gym $51,455.01
• Four Location Hotel $620,416.97
• Home Health Staffing Services $599,891.59
• Nutrition Products US Distributor $1,152,330.98
• General Contractor $364,283.71
• 4-location Restaurant $528,340.02
• Field Examinations $324,846.66
• Marketing Graphics $50,954.46
•Commercial Cleaning Owner $80,394.16
• ESL School $111,150.41
• Local Restaurant $528,340.02
• HVAC Contractor $39,262.33
• Environmental Engineer $21,000.00
• Marketing Agency $50,954.46
• 4 location Mexican Restaurant $2,014,000.00
• Dental Practice $125,867.34
• Automotive Car Dealership $406,798.25
• Non-Profit Organization $359,923.65
90 seconds to start your claim!
Complete the Questionnaire
Start with the 10 simple questions on this site to begin your claim. We will email you a secure link to an application questionnaire to be completed online.
Upload your 941 returns, PPP loan documents, and raw payroll data on our secure portal.
We calculate the credit you can receive from the IRS.
We will prepare and help you file the 941-X Amended payroll returns.
The IRS will process your credit and mail you a check.
Ten Simple Questions
Take advantage of this new COVID-19 employee retention credit while it’s available. If your business has been affected by the pandemic you will qualify.
Most frequent questions and answers